No Time to Waste: 6 Ways AI for Hospital Operations Can Drive Success During Covid and the Next Normal
June 24, 2020
10am PT | 12pm CT | 1pm ET
While the initial Covid surge has passed in many areas, hospitals are still managing through a challenging and uncertain environment. Lost revenues, backlogged surgeries, and burned out staff weigh on organizations as flu season and future waves of Covid appear on the horizon.
How can you navigate these short-term headwinds while building the long-term resilience required for success? One key is operational excellence, which is always important but is now essential.
Join Mudit Garg, CEO of Qventus, as well as Dr. Karyn Baum, VP, System Clinical Operations, and Dr. Joyce Wahr, Executive Medical Director, Perioperative Domain, of M Health Fairview, as they discuss how leading systems are using AI and behavioral science to mitigate the impact of Covid, reduce length of stay, and enhance decision-making. Learn how you can:
- Increase revenue — from increased electives and greater overall patient volumes
- Decrease cost — by eliminating excess days
- Expand “effective” capacity — and reduce physical capacity required
- Reduce burden on frontline — with real-time predictions and automated processes
- Improve planning & execution — through Covid scenario analysis & automation
- Enhance patient care — through reduced care variability and fewer HAIs
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how you can use innovation in operations to create a long-term competitive advantage.
Mudit GargQventus Co-Founder & CEO
Karyn BaumMD, MSEd, MHA M Health Fairview Vice President, System Clinical Operations, Professor of Medicine
Joyce WahrMD M Health Fairview Professor and Executive Medical Director, Perioperative Domain