in a World of Chaos
Increase OR utilization & performance
through adaptive intelligence, automation, and personalization
Imagine World Where….
Surgical Growth Is Constrained By
Manual Processes & Tools
non- robotic cases
untapped referral bases
What Qventus Does
Creates a Win for Everyone
Automate surgical operations so you don't have to - booking, staffing, throughput, and more to impact clinical care. Find & automatically books the cases you want.
Finally, the tools your OR team needs to deliver their best. Combined with the analytics you keep asking for... now, at your fingertips.
Finally, your answer to removing faxes, manual work, and unknown seas of data. Automatically understands performance and takes proactive action to solve… before you even know about it!
How it Works?
- Unlock additional OR capacity to create space for strategic case growth and site of care margin optimization
- Maximize existing investments in capital equipment (e.g. robots)
- Build competitive market advantage through streamlined booking process for independent surgeons
- Create an automated case placement process to support targeted growth goals
- Sustain operational improvements and drive engagement with surgeons and schedulers
- Real-time analytics support in the moment optimization for delays and cancellations
- Identify high value splitter surgeons and improve alignment
- Improve network integrity w/ longitudinal referral and patient access insights
- Near real-time market insights previously only available to PE investors to support
Why a Modern OR Scheduling Platform?
Representative results across selected implementations
3+ Cases added per OR per month
$15M+ Annual revenue impact from case growth, per facility
7+ Days increased lead time from proactive release
>50% Utilization of released blocks otherwise likely unused
35% Robotic cases
11% Decrease in non-robotic cases in robotic rooms
7% More cases
20% Fewer ORs
Representative Results Across Selected Implementations
of digital booking requests
receive a confirmed time
within 1 hour
reduction in calls
dropped from hold
fewer phone calls required
from the surgeon office
Industry-Findings Support The Case
For AI In The OR
of high engagement
with digital booking
We have been able to do more cases in less rooms with Qventus allowing us to become more efficient and optimize the space we have.
Qventus has actually been huge for staff engagement. For our OR schedulers, we had significant turnover that was going on prior to this dissolution. Now, people are really engaged, they love actually having a cool cutting edge tool that makes their jobs easier. Our surgeons are thrilled with it.
If you put patient care first and foremost, Qventus makes a lot of sense. This is something that will help patients, surgeons, and streamlines everything for the hospital so they can keep their ORs full.
Even in the initial phases, we’ve had really significant uptake in our robotic cases. The vast majority of our robot cases now are actually being scheduled on the solution. We are way ahead of how we had actually been doing our robot cases compared to last year.
Qventus makes it easier for us to book cases, correspond with the operating room, and really not lose the patient when they leave the office. With Qventus, our office is actually able to avoid unnecessary communication by booking directly through the platform, avoiding wasting time and much more cost-effective for my practice and for the hospital so everybody really wins.
Qventus Periop Solution
Increase available time by proactively
- ML-Driven Block Release: predict unused
time and encouraging proactive release
- Robotic Capacity Creation: automatically
unlock robotic capacity and increase
Strategically grow volume by
engaging with high-value surgeons
- Available Time Outreach: grow high-value
case volume by strategically offering times
- TimeFinder: boost access for all surgeons
through an intelligent marketplace for
requesting OR time
Surface actionable insights tailored
to specific personas
- Executive Insights: gain visibility into key
performance drivers, market context,
- OR Leader Insights: drive performance
improvements, uncover coaching
opportunities & kudos
- Surgeon Practice Insights: gain real-time
access to “source of truth” and improvement
Grow market share with new insights
on outmigration & referrals
- Practice Optimizer: uncover specific
predictive insights for new referral sources &
at-risk referral streams
- Market Navigator: surface specific
opportunities for health systems to
consolidate splitter volumes & build new