Qventus for PeriOperative Units
Optimize operational efficiency, deliver the best surgical experience
Harness the power of predictive analytics and real time automation to simplify operations and deliver a best-in-class provider experience
Increase OR volume
Optimize OR utilization
Reduce case delays and holds
Delight surgeons & staff
Empower supply stewardship
Operational inefficiencies are overburdening providers and stifling productivity
Utilization of ORs: 55-60% – at best
Medical Group Management Association
88% surgical cases are delayed
Journal of Patient-Centered Research and Reviews
Cost of unused operative time: $6,000 / hour
Administration of Perioperative Services
Block times go unused, surgeries get turned away, and PACUs scramble for beds. Inefficiencies leave surgeons, staff, and patients frustrated and disengaged.
Hospitals are drowning in data and process improvement projects — but nothing seems to change. So surgeons take their cases elsewhere, and patients seek a better surgical experience down the street.
It’s time for a new approach.
Qventus goes beyond block optimization to drive operational efficiency and elevate the surgeon experience. The Qventus platform applies AI, behavioral science, and predictive analytics to engage stakeholders across the hospital to anticipate and resolve bottlenecks before delays disrupt schedules, stall patient flow, and frustrate staff. The result: optimized utilization of ORs, fewer costly holds, and a better provider experience.
OR Access Optimization
Match latent capacity to unmet demand
- Improve utilization of OR time by automating prediction and recovery of unfilled blocks weeks in advance
- Recruit net new surgical volume by automatically matching surgeons to available block time they are predicted to want
- Update block allocations to align with evolving practice patterns through data-driven recommendations as surgeons’ needs change
Dynamic Flow Orchestration
Streamline patient flow from pre-op through discharge
- Resource the right ORs and inpatient units with the right staff to meet predicted surgical demand and avoid frustrating delays
- Orchestrate across perioperative and inpatient units to proactively overcome predicted case overruns, turnover delays, and PACU bottlenecks
Provider Engagement and Experience
Empower surgeons with tools to simplify their operative days
- Stay ahead of the day as Qventus analyzes thousands of process steps to coordinate surgeon and staff updates as events unfold
- Improve on-time starts, reduce case overruns, track PI initiatives, and more with a transparent set of on-demand metrics teams can trust.
Reduce variance in your supply management
- Identify drivers of supply costs and specific areas of variance through robust visual analysis and tailored insight delivered to frontline providers
- Automate detection of missed implants for reconciliation before they impact charge capture and patient safety
Qventus provides implementation, solution architecture, and change management support for hospitals to engage surgeons and staff to anchor changes for long-term sustainable results. Our expert services team partners closely with frontline staff, managers, executives, and PI teams to optimize existing lean processes and identify new opportunities for improvement.