CCPA Privacy Notice
Qventus, Inc. (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” “our”) is providing this Privacy Notice (“Notice”) pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) to inform you about:
- the Categories of Personal Information that Company collects through the human resources and candidate tracking systems Qventus uses and integrated applications about employees, officers, directors, candidates, and contractors who reside in California (“Employees”); and,
- the purposes for which the Company uses that Personal Information (“Purposes of Use”).
If you do not reside in California, the Company has decided to provide this notice as a courtesy to you.
For purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to an Employee who resides in California. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you would like an alternative form of this Notice.For purposes of this Notice, “Purposes of Use” include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and Engaging Personnel: to manage personnel matters, to set up a personnel file, to administer compensation, bonuses, equity grants, other forms of compensation, and benefits (as applicable, and as permitted by law), to manage vacation, sick leave, and other leaves of absence, to provide training, to evaluate job applicants, to evaluate job performance, to design and engage in career development and other employee engagement programs, to screen employees for risks to the Company, to conduct employee surveys, to engage in crisis management, to fulfill recordkeeping and conduct reporting, including data analytics and trend analyses, to maintain an internal employee directory and for purposes of identification, to facilitate communication, interaction and collaboration among employees, to manage employee-related emergencies, including health emergencies, and to promote the Company and arrange and manage Company-sponsored events and public service activities.
- Security and Compliance: to monitor use of Company information systems, to conduct internal audits, to conduct internal investigations, to protect the safety and security of Company’s facilities and personnel, to manage reimbursement of business expenses, to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations, including occupational health and safety compliance, to obtain appropriate insurance coverages, including worker’s compensation, to prevent illicit activity and report suspected criminal conduct to law enforcement and cooperate in investigations.
- Conducting Our Business: to communicate with prospective, current, and former customers, to make business travel arrangements and manage business expenses and reimbursements, to promote the business, to fulfill Company business objectives, including error prevention, quality assurance and improvement, product and service development and fulfillment, to engage in project management, and to provide a directory and contact information for prospective and current customers and business partners.
Company Collects the Following Categories of Information, including through Integrated Applications, and Third-Party Systems:
|Category of Personal Information||Examples||Purposes of Use|
|Identification Information||Real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, Social Security number, signature, photographs, online identifiers, Internet Protocol address, bank account name and number for direct deposits, identification documents provided for work eligibility verification.||Managing and Engaging Personnel; Security and Compliance; Conducting Our Business|
|Professional or EmploymentRelated Information||Compensation, bonuses, equity grants, pensions, benefits, attendance, evaluations, performance reviews, discipline, personnel files, expenses, education, corporate credit card details, membership in professional organizations, professional certifications, work eligibility in order to comply with legal requirements, and current and past employment history.||Managing and Engaging Personnel; Security and Compliance; Conducting Our Business|
|Health Information||Health information provided to participate in Company health insurance plans, wellness programs, and other benefits programs, as applicable. Note: This Notice does not cover medical information governed by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act.||Managing and Engaging Personnel, and Security and Compliance|
|Financial Information||Financial information, including bank account name, bank account routing and accounts numbers, debit card numbers, tax information for state and federal withholding certificates (e.g. W-4)||Managing and Engaging Personnel, and Security and Compliance|
|Demographic Information||Information about race, age, national origin, disability, sex, and veteran status as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including the reporting requirements of the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act, and information about disability status to the extent an employee may need special assistance during emergencies from the Company or from first responders.The Company may also collect additional characteristics for its employee engagement or diversity and inclusion programs (including analytics).||Managing and Engaging Personnel Note: All sensitive demographic Personal Information will be collected on a purely voluntary basis, except where required by law, and used only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.|
|Commercial Information||Purchase and other transaction data from corporate cards and benefits cards, as applicable.||Managing and Engaging Personnel; Security and Compliance|
|Internet or Other Network Activity||Information about employees' use of the Internet or other similar network activity, including log in/out and other activity on the Company's electronic resources.||Security and Compliance|
|Geolocation Data||Geolocation information, such as IP address and other device metadata, that can be used to determine a device’s physical location.||Security and Compliance|
|Background Screening Information (if applicable)||Background screening information and the results of requested background screening, such as criminal history, sex offender registration, motor vehicle records, credit history, employment history, drug testing, and/or educational history.||Managing and Engaging Personnel; Security and Compliance|
|Preference Information (if applicable)||Employee preferences information, including but not limited to, preferred meals, seating and other travel preferences, desired working hours, workspace preferences, and preferred work supplies.||Managing and Engaging Personnel; Security and Compliance|
Additional Purposes Applicable to Any of The Categories of Personal Information Listed Above:
Company may also use Personal Information to facilitate administrative functions. These functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- to manage and operate information technology and communications systems, risk management and insurance functions, budgeting, financial management and reporting, strategic planning;
- to manage litigation involving the Company, and other legal disputes and inquiries and to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- in connection with a corporate transaction, sale, or assignment of assets, merger, divestiture, or other changes of control or financial status of the Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates; and
- to manage licenses, permits and authorizations applicable to the Company’s business operations.
Last updated: 6/23/2020